Accomodations (Room) Tax
Multiple locaions report
Property management report
Alcohol & Cigarette
Alcohol licensing Instructions:
1. Picnic Beer/Wine License: You will need to complete Department of Revenue form AT-315. It is a fill-in form. You can just enter your information, print it out and send it to the Town Clerk at P.O. Box 7, St. Germain, WI 54558. (Link to AT-315)
2. Annual License Renewals: If you have no changes to your license from the previous licensing year, you need to complete Department of Revenue open form AT-115. It is a fill-in form. You can just enter your information, print it out and send it to the Town Clerk at P.O. Box 7, St. Germain, WI 54558. (Link to AT-115) (Background check authorization)
3. New License Applications: You will need to complete Department of Revenue form AT-106. It is a fill-in form. You can just enter your information and print it out (Link to AT106). You will also need to complete AT-103 for each person whose name appears on the license application. (Link to AT103) If you are a corporation, the agent of the corporation will need to complete form AT-104. (Link to AT-104) Once all forms have been completed and signed, please send them to the Town Clerk , P.O. Box 7, St. Germain, WI 54558.
4. Bartenders Licenses (Town issued): Please print and complete a license application form and return it to the Town Clerk, P.O. Box 7, St. Germain, WI 54558 along with $25.00. Also, please include a copy of your certificate from the responsible servers class. (Bartender license application/background check form)
5. Cigarette Licenses (Town issued): You will find the cigarette license application a little farther down in this section of the town's website. Please print it out, complete it, and return it to the Town Clerk, P.O. Box 7, St. Germain, WI 54558 along with $10.00. (Cigarette license application form)
Alcohol licensing Fees:
Class A Combination Liquor
Class B Combination Liquor
Class A Retail Beer (Fermented malt)
Class B Retail Beer (Femented malt)
Class C Wine
Provisional Operator (Bartender) $15.00 Picnic Beer or Wine License (bona fide organizations only $10.00
Background check (fee set by Department of Justice)
Annual renewal late fee for applications received by the Town Clerk after June 1 of the renewal year
RESPONSIBLE SERVERS COURSE: Any new applicant for any license must take a Responsible Servers course. The course can be found on-line. The Responsible Servers course expires after two years. Course graduates not obtaining a valid Operator's License within two years of completing the course must repeat the Responsible Servers Course.
BACKGROUND CHECKS: Anyone named on any license application is subject to a background check annually. This includes license applicants, officers of corporations, partners in partnerships, agents and bartenders.